Friday 23 December 2011

I'm new one in World of Blogger








     Assalamualaikum, let me introduce about my self. I'll start with my name. I'm Mohamad Azizi Azril Bin Aimijah, 17 Teen, 21/10/1994 is my birth date. 30 NOV 2011 is last day I be a School Student. I'm Johorean!!! Addicted all about music, especially Yuna music oh! Awesome. Can call ME AZRIL or related with Azizi Azril.



     Hi, " I'm new one in Word of Blogger " okey! I want try be a good/nice blogger. About being a blogger, previously I only Twitters and Facebookers user, but now I want to try in the field of blogger. At first I just a blog reader but when I read the blog, I feel that I should have a blog as well. It motivated me to get further in the field of blogger. My interested for the world of blogging started when I saw a Fantastic, Awesome, Amazing and Super blog, that's Hanis Zalikha blog. I wish one day I will become like her. Amin...



     Hope all will enjoy my blog, InsyAllah I'll stories about life, joke, love story and all good story. That's all about Me Azril. Will see my story later. Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment