Sunday 9 June 2013

BROKEN ENGLISH




Assalamualaikum, today I having a good day, moment with ma family. Gathering with my family, celebrate my uncle and aunt that already back from Mecca they perform umrah. Alhamdulillah. :) InsyAllah one day I'll be there, performing umrah and haji. Amin... K that's not my main topic for this post actually, I'm gonna share about " BROKEN ENGLISH ".

   I'm Malaysian and I admit I'm used broken English. So what ? hahahaha. When someone speak in English and you start judging and label " Berlagak " " Poyo " " Macam bagus " this is what typical Malaysian. haih! Come on! Come on! At least ( S/He ) trying to speak in English. Then, everyone bash just because ( S/He ) speak with broken English. Get your life lah! Please give some chance to someone who want to speak in English. May be one day ( S/He ) have good English. Life is like a wheel, you're not good/perfect for every time.  For those who used Broken English, try to improve your English.You can reading a English Novel, English Newspaper, and everything that relate with English. You also can try to speak on public, forgetting about shame, you've to try". InsyAllah everything will be going smoothly. You can watch a TV program " Oh My English " that's my favorite TV program. It will improve your English InsyAllah. I'm the one who used Broken English! Yes I'm! So, let bash me. hahahaha

   Stop bashing who used broken English and have a fun with English, guys! Bye x.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment