Sunday 2 June 2013

New Life






   Assalamualaikum, Hi I'm back!!!! hahaha long time I didn't post something on my blog. I have a busy day, time and so on. Actually, busy focus on my study. Alhamdulillah, everything going smoothly, I got dean list (DL) for my first sem. I made it really happen. Thanks Allah. And now I having my sem break for my second sem. but I just 1 month. :( okay! Pray the best for me. Amin :)

   So, I got lot of experience, friends, knowledge, strangers, enemy. I've learn new thing about everything, it make me mature. :) Many things I got from my study life ( campus life ). hah! Wake up in the earlier morning, going to class, study, try to independent of myself.  I've meet all kind of human. Sometimes it very interesting but sometimes it not at all. I've really focus on my study not enemy and so on. So, this is my new life! :) 


   I've no idea what should I'm going to do on my sem break. haih! Can I search a GF ? hahaha burrr.. not the right time weyh. Busy up my break with " KHATAM " novel. That was good idea maybe ?. hahaha. Okay that's all for this post, I'll up date later. K... Assalamualaikum. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment